Welcome!

Welcome to ABC's and Allergies! I hope you will enjoy some of my thoughts and experiences with allergies and homeschooling, and try out some of my recipes. I have found a new passion for creating excellent meals that are free of Mandie's allergens, and are so yummy no one realizes they are "allergen free". I am also passionate about raising awareness of food allergies, and raising money for FAAN.

Monday, September 20, 2010

White Chili

Tonight's dinner was my favorite White Chili - which I modified from a friend's recipe.  It is a yummy soup that is quick to put together for those nights when you need a hearty dinner in a hurry with very little fuss.  Pair it with my Cornbread for a quick, delicious meal.

White Chili

1 lb ground turkey, cooked
1 cup turkey or chicken broth (I use my homemade turkey broth)
1 cup frozen corn
1 cup salsa
2 cans (15 oz each) white beans, rinsed and drained

Combine all ingredients in a pot and simmer for about 30 minutes.  It pairs well with cornbread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment