Welcome!

Welcome to ABC's and Allergies! I hope you will enjoy some of my thoughts and experiences with allergies and homeschooling, and try out some of my recipes. I have found a new passion for creating excellent meals that are free of Mandie's allergens, and are so yummy no one realizes they are "allergen free". I am also passionate about raising awareness of food allergies, and raising money for FAAN.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Please vote for food allergy reasearch funding!

Please take just a minute to let your elected official know why funding is so important for food allergy research! All you have to do is click on the link and fill out the form and the e-mail will be sent to your local officials. Please join me in making some noise to get the funding this issue so desperately needs!

http://www.votervoice.net/groups/fai/advocacy/?issueid=17107

No comments:

Post a Comment